This program applies to the Mini-Mite and Mite Divisions only
Both players must be currently registered with KVHA. If not, the application will be discarded.
Siblings within the same division will be placed on the same teams, but are not eligible for a play with a friend request.
1. To make a valid play with a friend request, BOTH families must submit this request listing the other child.
2. Each player is only allowed one play with a friend request and no “chain request” are allowed. Please do not submit multiple requests.
Here are some examples:
· Player A request player B / player B makes no request = NO
· Player A request player B / player B request player C = NO
· Player A request players B and C / player B request player A / player C request player A = NO
· Player A request player B / player B request player C / player C request player A = NO
· Player A request friend B / Player B request friend A = YES
3. For verification purposes, email addresses must be the same as the email addresses used during the player registration process.
4. A submission email will be sent to the entered email address. Both parties must reply to this email to confirm the request.
5. Play With A Friend requests must be received within two weeks of the house draft, or before August 15. Play With A Friend requests received after this time cannot be honored.